3.15.2009

Nikki & Paul: Wed!

Nikki was referred to me by one of my favorites brides Emily. I have had a wonderful time working with Nikki and Paul as well as Nikki's mother and all of her wonderful friends. They all participated in one of the most unique bridal sessions I have ever had the opportunity to shoot. You can see some images form that session in the previous post.
Nikki and Paul tied the knot back in February and picked one of the prettiest days to say their vows. Even though the temperatures were low these two braved the outdoors for one of the best pre ceremony photo shoots I have ever seen. Nikki and Paul elected to do all of their formal shots alone and with family and friends before the ceremony. So we set up a special little moment for them to see each other for the first time on their wedding day. It's was very cute and I think they will remember it ever time they see the front of their hometown church. Congratulations Nikki & Paul!





















Hands down the best bouquet catch ever!









No comments: