12.30.2009

JBHx2: Happily Wed!

This one goes out to two of my favorite people, Julie and Justin Hale. I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph their ring ceremony back in October. Julie and Justin were sealed at the Rexburg Temple, Idaho two days prior to their ring ceremony in North Carolina! The event took place at the historic La Grange Presbyterian Church and I had the opportunity of a lifetime to photograph two very dear friends. Thank you Jules and Justin for allowing me to be a part of this long awaited event, I had a fabulous time and can't wait to see you both again!

XO,
Erica

When Julie was a little girl she would peek into the church every chance she got. The day of her ring ceremony was the first time she set foot inside. She was smitten as soon as she walked in.



Announcing their promise by ringing the bell!



No comments: