2.27.2010

Sauls Family: Baby Bump!

It is my goal as a photographer to create beautiful images for my clients, provide them with an experience they can't find anywhere else, and to build lasting relationships. The payoff is getting to see my clients grow into friends and share in the joy of their lives.
That is why I am so honored to have the opportunity to photograph the Sauls family as they anticipate the arrival of their new baby girl. I had the privilege of photographing Michael and Ginny's wedding back in the summer of 2008. As you can see in the image below they are a knock out couple. Now I have the privilege once again to photograph this fabulous couple, along with the stunning Aliya, for what is affectionately known as The Baby Bump Session.


Ginny and Michael on their beautiful wedding day. August 2008.


The Sauls Family Today! Patiently waiting for Baby X.
I'm under the impression that this little lady's name is top secret!


Big Sister Aliya rockin' the bouncy blue chair.


Thanks again Ginny and Michael, I can't wait to meet her!

No comments: