4.23.2010

Tess & Ricky in Love!

I had the fortuitous occasion to meet Tess in the ECU photography labs. She and I chatted many hours away as we worked on our portfolios. I even coxed her into shooting a wedding with me one very HOT June day. I had her positioned on the roof of the porch to snag a photo of the bride coming down the isle. Unfortunately her shoes began to melt due to the extreme heat of the tin roof. But she was a trooper and finished the day with me rather than running away screaming. Despite that interesting adventure Tess called on me last Fall to serve as her wedding photographer and at last the big weekend is here. I am so very happy for Tess and Ricky, they are a perfect fit and I know this is going to be a Fabulous weekend! Check back for new sneek peeks!

Congratulations Tess & Ricky!!

No comments: