5.11.2010

Tess & Ricky: Wed!!

I had the very good fortune to meet Tess in the SOAD darkrooms of ECU (photo department of course). Well Tess graduated and went on back to her home town so that she could be close to her sweetie Ricky. Last Summer Tess emailed me to announce the good news.. she needed a wedding photographer!!
Tess and Ricky are full of spirit, laughs, and joy and it was my extreme pleasure to have been a part of such a fabulous event. The wonderful moments I was privileged to witness and document filled my heart.
Thank You!! Tess and Ricky for the opportunity to document your day I wish you both the best in your fun filled future.

xoxo,
Erica



















Limbering up for the reception with a little Guitar Hero : )


The wedding party joined them for a quick toss of Ski Ball. Tess was surprised to learn that she alone
had blue balls.


I also wanted to share a most excellent shot by my second shooter Jessi Braxton. Sweet.

No comments: