8.31.2010

AJ in the Garden

The little girl in the photos below is my very dear God-Daughter AJ (that's what I like to call her much to her mother's disapproval). She's smart and pretty and full of character and I was so happy when I had the chance to visit her recently. We headed over to the Norfolk Botanical Gardens and got a few frames before the bottom fell out and we had to take shelter in the flooding cafe. What I saw of the gardens was beautiful and I hope to return one day soon. 
But for now I get to share a few of my favorites from our adventure together. 




checkin' stuff out
post down pour silliness
_______________________________________________________________________

For information about booking your own garden session at the garden of your choice
contact Erica at 252.714.7881 or EricaLetchworth.com

No comments: