8.14.2010

Erin & Clay: Happily Wed!

Erin and Clay were joined together as man and wife on a summer day in Georgia. Every detail of their wedding weekend seemed hand picked for this smitten couple. I was honored to be a part of their celebration and very thankful to have Heather Sullivan along to shoot with me. I have included a few of my favorites from the wedding day below. Thank you Erin and Clay for allowing me to be a part of your very special day. 




A sweet note to start the day.

detail..details






Clay liked to call this, "Groom at 4:00am". I believe it's a yoga pose.



















Erin promising all of her tomorrows to Clay.


















One of the best floor shows this side of Vegas.







A sparkly exit...



and a good night kiss.


_______________________________________________________________________________________


For more information about photography services please contact Erica.
EricaLetchworth.com   or   252.714.7881

Heather Sullivan can be contacted at heathersullivanphoto.wordpress.com/








No comments: