10.01.2010

Big Reveal!

Hello Everyone! I am so excited to announce the big reveal of the 
E.L. Photography Studio!!

I've been working on this little house since June and it is finally ready for all the new studio work that is on the books for the Fall and Winter. The E.L. Photography studio is nestled in a sweet little farm house in Greene County, NC  at 258 Edmundson Road. 

Want to take a look around?

These two areas are referred to as the dark room and light room. The dark room is used for low key session and is the primary strobe room. The darkroom is complete with exotic wood paneling, can't you just smell the 70's! The light room serves as the natural light area as well as a high key shooting room. 

More paneling! And here we have the kitchen, complete with explosion proof refrigerator. You have to have your priorities : ) And the bottom photo is a peek down the hallway that accesses the session rooms, the loo and the sales room at the end.

Ask my mother and she will tell you that I have had a thing for bathrooms since I was very young. So with that said this room was very important for me to have complete and fabulous. There is also the perfect little niche for last minute touches to makeup and hair. Oh, and the photo at the top left is in the hallway. It's a phone niche, isn't that fabulous?

Finally, the sales room. As I await the arrival of my projection system this room serves as a mini gallery.  I had some wonderful help with the finishing this room and I am just thrilled with the outcome. 




I'm so excited that this has all come together and I want to pass on the good to my fabulous clients! So, I have some extra special surprises for everyone!


October Family Portrait Event!
I'm opening my remaining dates in October to this great event.
Studio or outdoor mini session (20 minutes)
25 Christmas Cards
$50.00

and

Print Sale! 
October 11th - 16th
Take 20% off all print orders*
valid on orders submitted by phone, email or in person, not available thru proof site

Thank you all for helping to make this possible, I am looking forward to continuing to document your families and celebrations. 

xo, Erica
__________________________________________________

To discuss your session or portrait order please contact Erica
ph. 252.714.7881 or email: ELL05@embarqmail.com


1 comment:

Julie Mixon said...

love, love, love it...you have been a busy gal!