10.20.2010

Whitney, Trey & baby bump!

I had the best time with Whitney and Trey during their maternity session. We started out at the house to document the nursery and then out into the wilderness on the best trail ride I've ever experienced. I had my very own first class seat from which I could soak in all the nature. Here are a few of my favorites and of course documentation of my epic mode of transport.

Thanks Whitney and Trey for helping this island girl navigate the wilderness and emerge in one piece.





They are just the cutest!

First class! Bottled water and everything : )
_____________________________________________________________

For information about scheduling your own wilderness adventure
 or just a portrait session please contact Erica. 
252.714.7881 OR ELL05@embarqmail.com

No comments: