5.11.2011

Mason - Mayor of the House

So I had a wonderful session, just the other week, with Mason and his Mama. They were two of the brave souls that answered my call for models for some conceptual work. Well we finally had the opportunity to collaborate and I am just tickled pink with the results. Mason is one of the most interesting young men I have ever met. An imagination that makes one wonder where their sense of adventure has gone and a laid back attitude that everyone should embrace, at least for a little while.
We met up down on Main in Farmville, NC and found some great little nooks for the session. Thanks Mason and Kathy for playing along with me - I had a great time working with you both!

Here are a few of my favorites.





__________________________________________________________________


Please call Erica at 252.714.7881
for information about booking your next portrait session.


No comments: