6.30.2011

Thank you!!

I would like to begin this post with the words of Stefanie Golden, a dear friend and one of the subjects in the featured photographs.

     "These portraits are just AMAZING! We couldn't be happier with our first family portraits. My husband is in the Navy and was deployed the day after we came home from the hospital with our now 9 month old. So, we were never able to take any professional family photos. I had gotten the sailor dresses for the girls to wear when we picked up daddy from the airport after a LONG 6 month deployment. Luckily they still were able to wear them by the time we had the chance to finally take our first family portraits. E.L. Photography did a fanastic job in capturing the love that we have for one another and the personalities of our little girls. THANK YOU!!!!"


Thank you Stefanie! I had a wonderful time photographing/chasing your family around the beach!













In addition to Paul and Stefanie, I would like to send out a big THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH to all the men and women who serve and protect our country and their families. Your daily sacrifices in service to this incredible country are overwhelming and I can not thank you enough. I will continue to pray for your safety and abundant blessings for your families. Thank you!







No comments: