7.21.2012

Meredith's Bridal: Tryon Palace New Bern, NC

I have had the pleasure of working with the Davis family since last year as they prepared for the marriage of Meredith and Matthew. Their late June wedding was one of the sweetest ceremonies I have ever attended. I will post some of the of the images from their big day very soon. For now, I am thrilled to share some of Meredith bridal portraits. We had a rocky start with sprinkles that sent us running for cover. But soon the skies cleared and we had a fantastic time touring the gardens with our entourage of helpers. As you can see, Meredith is a gorgeous lady and has the sweet disposition to match. Here are a few of my favorite from our time at Tryon Palace.






For more information about portrait and wedding photography, please visit www.EricaLetchworth.com. 
Erica Letchworth E.L. Photography 252.714.7881 
www.Facebook.com/ELPhotographyNC

No comments: